Stages Of Water Damage
1. Moisture seeps in through the porous concrete block or between the footer and the bottom of the wall.
2. Efflorescence is observed where moisture is present for a period of time.
3. Cracks develop in walls or floors due to the pressure of water outside the walls and the hydrostatic pressure of water under the floor.
4. Water begins to puddle and collect damaging carpet, wood panel walls, drywall and anything that is close to the source.
5. Mold grows from continuous moist conditions on the drywall, floor, ceiling and almost any surrounding objects.
6. Structure shifts